Home » Cars for sale in UK » VW (Volkswagen) » Scirocco » 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco for sale

VW Scirocco GT TDI 170 DSG

Sale price: Contract price
Last update: 23.06.2020

Technical specifications, photos and description:




Condition:Used
Year:2010
Mileage:99000
Modified Item:No
Manufacturer:Volkswagen
MOT Expiry:202104
Model:Scirocco
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Hatchback
Fuel:Diesel
Doors:3
Engine Size:1.9
Colour:White
Power:170
Seats:4
Drivetrain:2 WD
Drive Side:Right-hand drive
Got questions? Ask here!
Do you like this car?
Rating 5
Rating 4
Rating 3
Rating 2
Rating 1
VW Scirocco GT TDI 170 DSG for sale
Current customer rating: Rating 0 (0) based on 0 votes
VW Scirocco GT TDI 170 DSG for Sale
VW Scirocco GT TDI 170 DSG for SaleVW Scirocco GT TDI 170 DSG for Sale



Scirocco GT TDI 170 DSG £5750 ONO
For sale is my 2010 VW Scirocco GT TDI DSG in Candy White with 98,886 miles (will increase slightly as still in use). Having owned this car for several months it has been pleasure to own and drive, however recent change in circumstances forces sale. 
The vehicle has been very well looked after since new and has very comprehensive service history to back this up. VW service centres have conducted 95% of all work, with the remaining 5% being undertaken by VW specialist performance garages. The cambelt and DSG services have been carried out at the correct mileage intervals. 
Being the GT TDI model, the specification is high and includes the following features.170BHP as standard 19 inch top optional extra alloys DSG gearbox with steering wheels paddlesNormal and sport driving modesSports and Comfort suspension settings Full heated leather seatsVW RNS510 Stereo with built in Bluetooth phone and media, SD card, AUX and Satnav (LCD screen currently broken, quoted £125 repair by HazzyDayz BVW specialist) Factory tinted windows Climate control Auto wipersAuto lights Twin sports exhaust Bluetooth phone and mediaHeated wing mirrors Multifunction steering wheel with rake adjustment 
VERY comprehensive, fully stamped service history: First registered 08/10/2010 VW Hayward’s Heath 2011 9204 miles VW Hayward’s Heath2012 18957 miles VW Hayward’s Heath2012 28689 miles VW Hayward’s Heath2013 38238 miles VW Hayward’s Heath2013 49499 miles GCS German Car Specialist (DSG service too)2014 60620 miles VW Ruislip2015 69000 miles VW Ruislip2016 74281 miles VW Ruislip (Cambelt Changed)2017 79669 miles VW Ruislip2018 86492 miles VW Ruislip2019 95790 miles Inde Tech VW Specialist MK (DSG Service too)
2 keys included
Fully HPI Cleared 
Pirelli Zero Tyres fitted all round 
Service and DSG service completed just 3000 miles ago. Paperwork to support all other services.
MOTd until 04/2021 
Car is located in Bassingbourn near Royston 
£6000ono Cash or CLEARED bank transfer on collection. 
Bad points: Stereo currently broken, £125 to fix.Stone chips in bonnet (comes with unused touch up pen)Few very minor marks around the carKerb damage to alloy wheels (can be seen pictured) 

Also published at eBay.co.uk




Other VW (Volkswagen) cars offered via internet auctions:


Other offered via internet auctions:


^ Back to top