Rating 5
Rating 4
Rating 3
Rating 2
Rating 1
classic motorcycle triumph trident t150 for sale
Current customer rating: Rating 3 (3) based on 9 votes
classic motorcycle triumph trident t150 for Sale
classic motorcycle triumph trident t150 for Saleclassic motorcycle triumph trident t150 for Sale

am sorting my garage out so some bikes will be sold, his 1973 Trident has been stored in my garage for 15 years, have cleaned the carbs and fired it up 2nd kick.. it was restored professionally by Norman Hyde in the 80s and has done less than 600 miles since.  it starts and rides ok has some usual oil leaks, to make this perfect bike  all it needs are some new gaskets and the oil leaks sorting plus minor tidying up.On 04-Jul-21 at 21:35:23 BST, seller added the following information: On 04-Jul-21 at 22:00:06 BST, seller added the following information:I have found some of the invoices for the restoration it looks like the parts were from Williams and Norman Hyde in 1984 85 and the work possibly carried out by the previous owner in that year, the speedo was either replaced or reset when the restoration was complete, my friend bought the bike in 1994 in immaculate condition and rode 11 miles, have ridden it the other 500 and odd miles, it has never been out in the rain in that time.On 04-Jul-21 at 22:07:42 BST, seller added the following information:this Trident is now registered historical status and as such dose not need an MOT or road tax.

Also published at eBay.co.uk

Other Triumph motorcycles offered via internet auctions:

Other offered via internet auctions:

^ Back to top