- n/s/f wheel bearing (advisory on last MOT). bought new bearing, but in the end never changed, so still boxed comes with the car.
- o/s/f CV joint (advisory on last MOT). CV joint boot clamp been loose, which has been spotted during mot inspection. I've never return to this and now, after year, with full lock of the steering wheel_ONLY, the CV joint is hearable. My plan was, to replace complete driveshaft, much easier, quicker and cheaper. Ebay listing for COMPLETE OSF driveshaft (direct fit) BUY IT NOW £29.99, item no. 321803242154
- Wheel alignment, due to above suspension parts needs replacing (steering wheel off centre)
- Front tyres, same reason as above
- EML on since January this year, P0135 "Lambda sensor heater circuit malfunction". haven't noticed higher fuel consumption, so wasn't bothered about the light and used the car as normal.
- Battery light stays on with engine running. Its Ford's stupid "Smart charge" alternators!! One day I've jump started my car due to flat battery and BANG...the light never disappears! However alternator works fine, it charges the battery with 13.9V, so like above didn't bother about light
- Small dent N/S/F wing, bought the car with it.
- Windscreen cracked passenger side bottom corner (as on the pic). It was stone chip for while, but one day noticed that its not stone chip anymore...I was driving like that for month, and crack hasn't go any further
- Drivers door trim missing (as on the pic)
Excellent car for someone with basic knowledge of mechanics and little spare time for suspension bits. Been good run around until now and made the job perfectly. got another 'run around'er' with fresh mot so its time for my Fiesta to go. Auction start at £99 and it will go for what it makes. Thanks for looking